About the company
ThingCo is an insurtech company, focused on developing next generation telematics for the insurance and mobility markets. ThingCo has built a suite of revolutionary b2b and b2c products and services to address the weaknesses in the current marketplace using ThingCo’s deep understanding of telematics.
Having launched their product “Theo” with their first B2B insurer partner in August 2020, ThingCo now has products live with several different insurance providers. With multiple new partners lined up to go live in the coming weeks using ThingCo products and services, and a successful fundraising round completed in December 2020, ThingCo are looking to further expand their Account Management team to support growth.
About the job
We are looking for an outgoing, personable, and accountable individual, with a can-do attitude.
The ability to work to tight deadlines, under high pressure is an essential attribute of the right individual for the role.
High proficiency in building and maintaining relationships, in addition to exceptional communication skills are key for the job.
Due to the high growth period at ThingCo, someone with a flexible and proactive nature is crucial
Willingness to travel both within the UK and beyond as opportunities arise.
There are huge growth opportunities with this role, as ThingCo expands both its B2B and B2C offerings.
What is in it for you?
• Be part of an exciting growing company with huge potential to progress
• 24 days annual leave
• Competitive salary
• Central City of London location in modern office
• Friendly company
Your responsibilities would also include:
- Working with internal business functions to give key communications to externals on a regular basis
- Scoping out and assisting with the build of requirements for new business opportunities
- Liaising with current partners to ensure that the business performs to contracted obligations
- Identifying both pro-actively and with partners new features to enhance the ThingCo offering
- Assisting in the bringing of new ideas and products to market, including marketing mechanisms
- Distribution and monitoring of reports to KPIs
- Acting as a supporting function to ensure ThingCo complies with their obligations as a regulated Financial Conduct Authority company
- Analysis of data to improve ThingCo offerings
Key skills needed
- 3 years+ experience in product/account management
- A good understanding of Motor Insurance. Telematics preferable not mandatory.
- A good understanding of the obligations as an FCA regulated company
- Commercially minded
- Great analytical skills
- Strong moral standing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to balance business partner needs against internal constraints and benefit
- Willingness to travel for work
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and enthusiastic to help with other tasks around the company
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Outside the box thinker
- Good Microsoft Office skills, with a great Microsoft excel ability
- Trustworthy and loyal
Location: Bank Area, London
How to apply: Please apply via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2550568844