In the last few years, this award-winning independent broker has transformed from an insurtech start-up to having more than 30 account executives spread across the UK, all trading and growing client books.
The company have built their own end-to-end broking platform and are now looking to expand with the appointment of a developer. The developer will work with multiple teams to provide technical development, whilst supporting exceptional growth in the business.
Working closely with the senior technical team, the developer will be provided with ample opportunities to contribute ideas at the highest level and gain invaluable exposure to every part of the business.
• Responsible for the design, development and testing of online, desktop and mobile applications.
• Directly interacting with our brokers to understand their requirements and provide support.
• Working with business analysts and designers to implement designs and deliver features.
• Delivering design solutions alongside the chief of technology and lead developer.
• Working alongside the delivery manager to assist in delivering timely Agile sprints.
• Designing, developing, and maintaining exceptional quality, reusable, and dependable C# code.
• Testing of applications to ensure full potential and performance is identified and reached.
• Coordinating with users to identify and isolate bugs and issues, devising and deploying solutions and workarounds.
• Working to keep code quality and organisation a priority in the team and participating in code reviews.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within development.
• Accomplished in C#, with a good knowledge of .NET, capable of writing reusable C# libraries and ensuring C# code is clean and readable.
• Proficient in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understanding of and experience with TypeScript and Vue.js desirable.
• Technical communication skills.
• Firm skills in application support.
• Understanding of fundamental scalable application principles.
• Experience of implementing automated testing and unit tests.
• Understanding of code versioning tools.
• Familiarity with continuous integration frameworks.
Location: London (working from home)
Vacancy close date: 17/06/2021
How to apply: Email your CV to email@example.com